Tuesday, June 22, 2010

In the Beginning!!

It is working!! FINALLY!! Kids are excited because we are now like the Julie/Julia Project. Be patient with me. This is a learning experience for ALL involved. My grammar is atrocious, my spelling is so-so. Please do not be critical of my errors! This will be like my thoughts on cleaning and visitors. I love company. I hate to clean. When you come to visit, please come see me, not my dirt! Grandma Jones used to tell me she kept such a clean house when her kids were small that they could eat off the floor. My rely to her was close to hers: You could eat off my floor too. You just did not know what you were going to get! So, friends and family, come with me on my journey of BLOGGING! Enjoy the ride! Be sure and have FUN!!! Gena

3 comments:

  1. YAY! WTG, Gena! Welcome to the world of blogging! I hope you enjoy the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! You got it going!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete